Maulin’s Tropical Fruit Salad
Submitted by: Maulin
This tropical fruit salad is the best tasting treat your bird will have ever eaten.
What You’ll Need:
- Cutting utensil
- cutting board
- 1 Kiwi
- 2 Tbsp coconut shavings or shredded coconut
- 4 Slices banana
- 2-4 Pieces pineapple
- Step 1: Peel the kiwi and cut 2 round slices, take the seeds out and cut each seedless slice in half.
- Step 2: Take a banana and peel about one-fourth of it and slice about two to four times.
- Step 3: Mash the kiwi and the banana (cut into smaller pieces first if necessary).
- Step 4: Make sure the pineapple pieces are small if not cut them a little smaller.
- Step 5: Take some mashed banana and flatten.
- Step 6: Put some of the fruit on the banana and roll up in to a ball with the banana covering the fruit.
- Step 7: Put some coconut shavings on top.