Submitted by: Mary
Author’s Note: Your little keet will have loads of fun on their own little treehouse!
What You’ll Need:
- Safe NON-TOXIC glue
- Dowels or/and safe “greenwood” of your choice
- A sturdy box
- Step 1: Form a T with two long dowels and glue them together.
- Step 2: After you’ve formed a T, glue the T right-side up to the box and make sure it is not loose or tips over.
- Step 3: Glue shorter sticks and dowels vertically, horizontally, and slanted to form an artificial “tree”. You may also attach sticks or dowels on the outer sticks, not only to the T.
- Step 4: When you are finished you can add toys and treats to make it even more exciting for your feathered friend!