Toy: Rubber Band Ball
Submitted by: The Bug
What You’ll Need:
- All-cloth hair bands (these bands are covered in cloth with no rubber exposed and no metal parts)
- Non toxic twine or string
- Step 1: Wad up a good sized ball of tissues about two and one half inches in diameter.
- Step 2: Around the ball, fasten the bands so that the ball will stay together.
- Step 3: Attach the string to one of the rubber bands and fasten it to the top of the cage.
Now you have a great toy that your budgie will love to shred!