Fruit & Veggie Salad
Submitted by: Tessa
This is a fruit and veggie salad mix for your bird that they love! It is healthy too and they don’t get addicted to it so they get plenty of ordinary food and exercise.
What You’ll Need:
- Budgie-sized bowl
- Spoon (to mix)
- Hardboiled egg yolk
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Step 1: Put lettuce all around the inside of your budgie’s bowl.
- Step 2: Throw in some mushed up hardboiled egg yolk.
- Step 3: Cut up some orange and apple and throw this in too.
- Step 4: Put in some broccoli.
- Step 5: Next some carrot.
- Step 6: Then some celery.
- Step 7: And throw some alfafla sprouts on top.
- Step 8: Mix it around a bit still leaving the lettuce on the side and bottom.
Feed-in small portions to your budgie in its bowl.