Playgym: Keet House
Submitted by: Sofia
Author’s Note: Your parakeet will LOVE this “keet house”!
What You’ll Need:
- Empty cardboard box
- Utility knife
- Colored duct tape (available in multiple colors)
- Fun budgie stuff: cotton balls, paper, millet sprays, etc.
- Step 1: Get an empty cardboard box.
- Step 2: Now, use a utility knife to cut windows and doors, but not too small.
- Step 3: This is an optional step but, you can buy colored duct tape and decorate your “keet house”.
- Step 4: Next, fill your “keet house” with cotton balls, torn up paper, millet sprays, etc.
Make sure you put away the knife before you let your parakeet play in his/her new “keet house”.