TOY: DIY Cloud
Submitted by: Ashcan
Author’s Note: An inexpensive, innovative toy that budgies will really love to play with.
What You’ll Need:
- Small or medium sized binder clip OR wood clothespin
- White or recycled paper (1 or 2 sheets)
Step 1: Cut the paper long-ways into strips about 1/4 inch (.5 cm) wide. (1 or 2 sheets should be enough, but use as many as you want!
- Step 2: Clamp the strips with the binder clip or clothespin.
- Step 3: Curl the strips using the sharp edge of the scissors.
- Step 4: Once all the strips are curled, attach the clamp in the cage (or play gym or anywhere else) and watch your budgies have fun!
This project is inexpensive and easily done and your budgies will love to play with it and chew it to pieces! Below is a video submitted by Ashcan of a budgie playing with the toy he made and named “The Cloud.”