Maria’s Breeding Mix
Submitted by: Maria
Author’s Note: This recipe is very useful especially during breeding season for budgies with eggs/chicks. It offers a great taste and fun for your budgie. It can also be used when your budgie is molting its feathers or if you want your budgie to gain weight. Also, this recipe can be used when your budgie is taking a treatment or when its cold. It can help your budgie regain its strength from illness. Its guaranteed that your budgie will love it.
What You’ll Need:
- Small bowl or plate for mixing
- Small spoon
- Feeding dish
- Hard boiled egg (all of it,not just yolk)
- Fresh carrot
- Bread crumbs
- Clean, crumbed egg shell
- Step 1: Prepare all your ingredients and equipment.
- Step 2: In the small bowl/plate put 2 small spoons of bread crumbs.
- Step 3: Grate the boiled egg and put it in the small bowl/plate.
- Step 4: Grate the carrot and put it in the small bowl/plate.
- Step 5: Chop the parsley with the knife and put it as well in the bowl/plate.
- Step 6: In the bowl/plate, put the crumbed egg shell.
- Step 7: Mix everything with the small spoon.
- Step 8: Give the mixture to your budgie in a feeding dish.
The mixture must be changed every 6 hours. You can also put some grated fruits in the mixture.