Bell Pepper Bowl
Submitted by: Tara
What You’ll Need:
- Cutting board
- Knife for chopping fruits/veggies
- Your budgie’s favorite seed
- 2 bell peppers
- Lettuce and/or cabbage (NO iceberg lettuce!!)
- Carrots (lightly steamed for best nutritional value)
- Potato (must be cooked to ensure safety)
- Step 1: Wash all of the fruits and veggies.
- Step 2: Cut up one of the bell peppers, carrots, apple, honeydew, and potato into small pieces (about half a cenimeter long).
- Step 3: Cut the other bell pepper in half (cut off the top part).
- Step 4: Put the lettuce/cabbage inside of the bell pepper bowl.
- Step 5: Sprinkle the seed into the pepper bowl.
- Step 6: Mix all of the chopped fruits and veggies and put them into the bowl (don’t panic if it all doesn’t fit).