Submitted by: Ana
Author’s Note: The apple cake is a healthy bird-friendly cake and it doesn’t take too long to make!
What You’ll Need:
- Kitchen knife
- Clean plate
- Peanut butter
- Flax or millet seed
- Step 1: Skin apple and cut out the middle (seeds are poisonous), but don’t cut into slices.
- Step 2: Cut apple in half.
- Step 3: Spread peanut butter on the chosen half.
- Step 4: Decorate with carrots and other vegetables.
- Step 5: Sprinkle flax or millet on top.
- Step 6: Lay cake on top of a lettuce leaf.