The Budgie & Parakeet Place DIY Pages:
Recipe: Leah's Egg Mixture
Submitted by: Leah
What You'll Need:
- Mixing bowl
- Knife for chopping
- Cheese grater
- 4 chopped hard boiled eggs
- 4 slices crumbled multi-grain/wheat or oatmeal bread
- 1/2 cup finely shredded soy cheese
- 2 tbs of honey
- Step 1: Mix together the chopped hard boiled eggs, crumbled bread, and soy cheese.
- Step 2: Dribble the 2 tbs of honey over top and mix again.
- Step 3: Keep refrigerated in covered container.
- Step 4: Zap in microwave in small dish before serving (just long enough to make warm, about 15-20 seconds).
- Step 5: Sprinkle with spirulina before serving.
Discard after a few hours. Can be frozen.
Back to DIY Main Page
Back to The Budgie Place
© 1997-2012 Melinda (Mindy) Amaral
This website in its entirety is owned, designed, coded, and scripted by The Budgie and Parakeet Place founder and webmaster Mindy Amaral. Please ask permission before adapting any of its contents for personal use.