The Budgie & Parakeet Place DIY Pages:
Toy: Ceiling Swing
Submitted by: Nick
Author's Note: Just a simple ceiling perch/swing that my birds love.
What You'll Need:
- Cage swing (can be purchased from a pet store)
- Small ceiling hook (can be purchased from a hardware store)
- 1 or 2 plastic hangers
- Step 1: Cut a small hole in a circular piece of cardboard just enough for the hook on the swing to fit through (so they don't chew on the ceiling). Make the cardboard big enough so the birds can't reach the edges.
- Step 2: Hang swing from ceiling with the small ceiling hook.
- Step 3: Hang 1 or 2 plastic hangers from swing (if they are too close together just use one).
Back to DIY Main Page
Back to The Budgie Place
© 1997-2012 Melinda (Mindy) Amaral
This website in its entirety is owned, designed, coded, and scripted by The Budgie and Parakeet Place founder and webmaster Mindy Amaral. Please ask permission before adapting any of its contents for personal use.