Submitted by: Barbara
A fun and delightful treat for your budgies.
What You’ll Need:
- Paper towel roll
- Hole puncher
- Sewing thread
- A hook of some sort
- Carrots (shredded) and any other foods your budgie and/or parakeet might like
- Step 1: Cut the paper towel roll in half.
- Step 2: Use the hole puncher to cut one hole on each side.
- Step 3: Tie the thread through the punched holes in the paper towel roll and clip the hook on the string.
- Step 4: Put the foods inside the paper towel roll.
- Step 5: Put it in your budgie and/or parakeets cage and watch him/her feast upon this delightful treat!