Submitted by: Anika
This can be suitable for adult budgies or baby budgies. A crunchy, delicious salad that will make your budgie ask more from you!
What You’ll Need:
- Potato masher or fork
- Budgie feeding bowl
- Boiled potato (make sure it’s fully cooked)
- Seeds to top on
- Step 1: Make mashed potato out of the boiled potato.
- Step 2: Grate the carrots.
- Step 3: Cut the apple and cucumber into slices.
- Step 4: In your budgie bowl, put the fresh lettuce at the base of the bowl.
- Step 5: Add the mashed potato on it.
- Step 6: Add the carrot, cucumber, and apple on the mashed potato. Put it in a decorative manner if you want.
- Step 7: For garnishing, add little amount of seeds on top.