Submitted by: Leah
What You’ll Need:
- Mixing bowl
- Knife for chopping
- Cheese grater
- 4 chopped hard boiled eggs
- 4 slices crumbled multi-grain/wheat or oatmeal bread
- 1/2 cup finely shredded soy cheese
- 2 tbs of honey
- Step 1: Mix together the chopped hard boiled eggs, crumbled bread, and soy cheese.
- Step 2: Dribble the 2 tbs of honey over top and mix again.
- Step 3: Keep refrigerated in covered container.
- Step 4: Zap in microwave in small dish before serving (just long enough to make warm, about 15-20 seconds).
- Step 5: Sprinkle with spirulina before serving.
Discard after a few hours. Can be frozen.