Submitted by: Harry
Author’s Note: Here’s a recipe for baby and adult birds to help with conditioning.
What You’ll Need:
- Cutting utensil
- Cutting board
- Glass cup
- Egg food (your favorite choice)
- Celery (full stalk)
- Shredded Carrots (pre-packaged)
- Step 1: Slice Celery into 1 inch cuts (tops or leaves can stay on).
- Step 2: Moisten egg food in glass cup (1/4 cup)
- Step 3: Add to moistened egg food mixture 1/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Step 4: Spoon the Carrot/Egg food mixture over the Celery.
- Step 5: Slice orange into thin slivers.
- Step 6: Serve a celery cut and orange sliver in each cup or on the sides of feed container for your birds to enjoy!
Makes enough for a dozen birds or add to cups for breeding pairs. Remove from cages/aviary at the end of the day.