Submitted by: Aurora
Decorative treats for your budgie during Christmas time.
What You’ll Need:
- Different colored bird seeds
- Peanut butter
- Other healthy treats (optional)
- Step 1: First you need to cut small circular pieces of cardboard and poke a hole through the top of each of the pieces.
- Step 2: Second, tie a piece of string through each piece of cardboard to later hang from the cage ceiling.
- Step 3: Then cover the cardboard in peanut butter and roll in the seeds. You can group the seeds by color when rolling them on the peanut butter in order for them to look more like ornaments.
- Step 4: You can also hangs cheerios and other treats from the cage to give the birds a variety of foods to choose from.
After you hang all the “ornaments” you can take a look at the Christmas like look that is given and perhaps improve it by putting garlands of budgie treats all around the cage.